Friday, February 13, 2009

The two Podcasts that I listened to were: "Useful Web Sites For Elementary Teachers" by Shyane Fant, Erica Sledge, and Ashley Cleveland which "[takes] a look at a variety of web sites that could be useful to elementary school teachers",and "Can You Tube Be Used For Educational Purposes?" by Adrienne Lynch, Joylyn Reese, and Brian Stevens, were both nicely done.
In preparation of my own podcast, choosing a topic that is both informative and resourceful, with accessible and manageable tools, will be the main objective. The next step will be to develop a detailed and organized method in which to present the information. Making sure I'm well acquainted with the information,having a clear concise knowledge, is important to the success of the podast.
Staying on point, and creating a constant flow allows the listener to comprehend the information being presented. Moving from point to point giving only vague details about each, leaves the listener dazed and confused. Also, important names and addresses(websites} will need to be repeated to make sure the listener was able to get them.
My goal is to inform or better inform listeners on whatever topic I choose to present. I want the listener to be glad that he/she took the time to listen to my podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment