Sunday, April 26, 2009

Final Post

I'm proud to say that all my blog assignments for the semester are complete. When I first registered for this class, I had know idea what to expect. At first I felt somewhat intimidated because there was so much information to absorb. I'm proud to say that I "hung in there" and all in all, I really enjoyed this class. Becoming familiar with Access, blogs and ipods being used in the classroom, was a real treat. The blog assignments in reference to iTunes Universtiy, Dr. Alice Christie, and Carl Fisch were real eye-openers. I'm so excited to be able to implement the various concepts that I feel will help in instructing my students once I become a teacher. The one post that we had to make to our blog that touched me profoundly, was the "Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. When faced with a crisis, I will always remember his words about the "brick wall".
As I said earlier, I really enjoyed this class. If I had to take it again, I would. Mr. Wakeman proved to be a very competent instructor who "bent over backwards" to make sure I understood and knew everything I needed to know. The only complaint I have about the class is the excessive amount of assignments given at the end of semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment